Dance Church at Angela Garbes x DC | Stomping Ground LALos Angeles
This class is part of a special partnership series to celebrate the launch of Angela Garbes' new book Essential Labor: Mothering as Social Change.
Join Angela and the Dance Church community for in-person classes alongside Angela's book tour in Seattle, New York, and Los Angeles, as well on demand here: https://go.dancechurch.com/on-demand/376
Pre-order Essential Labor: Mothering as Social Change here: http://www.angelagarbes.com/
What to know:
As of 3/19/22 Dance Church at Stomping Ground LA is mask OPTIONAL.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class, and no later than 5 minutes after. Dance Church won’t be accepting walk-ups, please pre-register for classes here!
Proof of Vaccination:
Dance Church is requiring proof of vaccination in order to attend class. Please bring your vaccination card, (or a photo) as well as a legal I.D. (State I.D., Drivers License, Passport) in order to attend classes.
What should I bring?
- Danceable clothing that you’re comfortable in!
- Proof of vaccination
- Face mask (optional)
- We recommend taking class barefoot or in socks. If you need to wear sneakers for personal reasons, please be mindful of those around you.
- Water bottle
Stomping Ground LA is an ADA compliant facility with ADA parking, bathrooms, and access to all studio spaces by ramp or lift.
Stomping Ground LA has their own lot, however:
- Prioritize parking in the parking lot and on Alhambra Ave front street first
- If parking in the neighborhood, pay close attention to driveways, red zones, and parking areas in front of homes
- When parking in the neighborhood, please do not loiter or sit in your vehicle for extended periods of time to free up the residents' use of the space as soon as possible
- If an option, please consider carpooling or arriving by ride share services
Local favorites for your #postclassritual:
- 7 Leaves
- 85 Degree
- South Pasadena Farmers Market
- Holy Grounds Coffee & Tea
COVID-19 venue policies
Proof of vaccination