Last Updated: February 10, 2021
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, for example, when you create an account, sign up for classes, make a purchase or donation, participate in a contest or promotion, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
● Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or donation, we collect information about the transaction, such as the date and amount of the transaction.
● Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, classes streamed, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from identity verification services, advertising networks, and data analytics providers.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
· Provide, maintain, and improve our products and services;
· Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
· Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
· Send you security alerts related to your online account and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Dance Church and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services;
· Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);
· Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
· Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Dance Church and others;
· Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
· Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
· Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
● We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
● We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
● We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or other policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Dance Church, our users, the public, or others.
● We may share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
● We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
● Personal information may be shared between and among Dance Church and any future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
● We may share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Facebook). As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Dance Church is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and service providers in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
You may update and correct certain account information at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to delete your online account, please click CANCEL ACCOUNT at the bottom of your Membership profile or REQUEST DELETION at the bottom of your Account profile, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Dance Church by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you want to opt out of text messages sent to your mobile device, including promotional or non-promotional text messages, you can reply “STOP” to any message you receive.