Dance Church at Stomping Ground LALos Angeles
Stomping Ground LA
5453 Alhambra Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90032
Available to the public
What to know:
Dance Church® is an all-levels movement class that offers a fun and inclusive approach to dancing. Designed for people of all shapes and sizes, backgrounds and identities, Dance Church is a communal space for people who want to move their bodies.
The teacher leads this 70ish minute class in a series of movement cues, accompanied by a curated playlist of multi-genre pop music. The format is open but guided throughout. No previous training is required, but open-mindedness is a prerequisite.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class, and no later than 5 minutes after.
What should I bring?
- Danceable clothing that you’re comfortable in!
- Face mask (optional)
- We recommend taking class barefoot or in socks. If you need to wear sneakers for personal reasons, please be mindful of those around you.
- Water bottle
Stomping Ground LA is an ADA-compliant facility with ADA parking, bathrooms, and access to all studio spaces by ramp or lift. If you require ADA assistance, please email info@dancechurch 48 hours prior to class.
Stomping Ground LA has its own lot, however:
- Prioritize parking in the parking lot and on Alhambra Ave front street first
- If parking in the neighborhood, pay close attention to driveways, red zones, and parking areas in front of homes
- If an option, please consider carpooling or arriving by ride-share services
Local favorites for your #postclassritual:
- 7 Leaves
- 85 Degree
- South Pasadena Farmers Market
- Holy Grounds Coffee & Tea
Safer Space Policy
Dance Church is a space for every body. We have a zero tolerance policy for discrimination of any kind.